It is said that walnut looks like the brain hence, it is good for the brain. Some research shows walnut consumption may support brain health, including increasing inferential reasoning in young adults.
For me I just love this desert. I will visit one of the store to have this desert whenever I goes to Chinatown.
Since I know how to make this at home I will make it for my entire family to enjoy during weekend.
|Serving||Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Level|
|7 – 8||Overnight||20 – 30 minutes||Basic|
- 200g walnut cut and roasted
- 50 g white rice wash and soak overnight
- 500 ml water
- 500ml milk
- 60g rock sugar
- Fill the blender with water.
- Add in the roasted walnut and rice to blend till a smooth consistency.
- Pour the mixture into a soup pot and stir in the milk.
- Add in the rock sugar and bring to boil over medium heat. Constantly stirring to prevent burning the paste.
- When you see the mixture thicken lower the heat.
- Once your see bubble forming fire stir for another 5 minutes and off the heat.
- Serve hot.