Serving: 3 – 4 person
- 1 can of tuna chunks in sunflower oil
- 100g yellow onion, diced
- 150g mayonnaise
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 sheets of puff pastry
- 1 egg, lightly beaten for egg wash
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Cut each puff pastry sheets into 6 pieces
- Fill the pastry with the tuna mixture, fold into half to cover and seal the edges.
- Using a fork, prick the edges of it all over and make some criss-cross pattern on the top.
- Egg wash the top of the puff pastry
- Bake the puff pastry in a pre-heated oven at 200⁰ C for approximately 15 minutes or until puffed up and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.