Serving : 2
- 100g spring onions cut into 1 inch length
- 80g chives cut into 1 inch length
- 80g carrots julienned
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- 1 cup water
- ½ tsp salt
- 50g prawns cut into big pieces
- 50g squid cut into strips
- Combine the vegetables in a mixing bowl.
- Add in rice flour and plain flour, water and salt to the vegetables. Mix well till the flour is dissolved and you should get a light batter.
- Add in prawns and squid.
- In a heated fry pan, coat with oil and spread the pancake batter thinly. Flip and cook on both sides till crispy and slightly burnt.
Pancake Dipping Sauce
- 3 tsp garlic minced
- ¼ tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, roasted
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 stock spring onions , finely sliced
- Combine all the above in a mixing bowl and stir until the sugar melts.
- Taste and adjust seasoning to your own preference.
- To be served with Korean pancake.