Serving: 4 person
To add into soup
- 20 fish balls Fish balls (please refer to how to make fish balls recipe)
- 100g of vermicelli soak in water for 10 minutes till soft
- 1 fried egg cut
- Some parsley for garnishing
- 200g soy beans
- 40g ikan bilis / anchovies
- 1.5 litres water
Method for soup stock
- Wash and soak soy beans overnight.
- Rinse the ikan bilis and put into the pressure cooker pot.
- Pour away the water from the soy beans. Rinse the soy beans and put into the pressure cooker pot.
- Add in the water and set pressure cooker to pressure cook for one hour.
- Let the pressure cooker release steam naturally and pour out the soup stock into the cooking pot.
- Bring the soy bean stock to boil.
- Add in the fish balls. Once fish balls float, add in the vermicelli and boil till it is cook for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve the soup and garnish with fried egg and parsley.